How can we help?
Thank you for visiting Xcellerated Solutions LLC’s COVID-19 strategy page.
Below you will find the entire email we recently sent to our valued customers. As you prepare yourself, your family, and your business for future uncertainty and social distancing adjustments, please remember that we are here to help with anything related to your business, IT, systems, accounting, warehousing, development, or other operational needs. You can find our information here, give us a call.
We are uniquely positioned to assist with:
IT Gap Support
- Overwhelm due to IT or systems gaps–when employees are unavailable or situations required extra hands, we can help.
- Establishing remote connectivity options for employees, customers, and vendors–we can help with tool selection and implementation.
Disaster Recovery Preperation
- Review and testing (or full implementation) of backups and disaster recovery systems–these should be onsite and offsite options–they should be tested and retested for restorability and usability–timing is crucial.
- During the economic slowdown while the virus runs its course, there will be extra time (and possibly stimulus resources) available to better adapt to remote work requirements. Planning and implementation now will give your business an edge in the future. We have terrific options.
Business Process Adaptation
- Things are changing quickly, and we can help develop new systems to help automate workflows and problem fixes to give you a competitive edge.
Economic Failure Assistance
- We can jump start or bail out situations or people in stalled projects due to contractor or partner situational difficulties–we’re good at taking that project the last mile.
Friends and Associates,
At Xcellerated Solutions LLC (XS), we’re doing our best to keep our business running as smoothly as possible, while keeping the health of our people as a top priority. Protecting people and stopping or slowing the spread of COVID-19 is incredibly important, so we as a business have taken many precautions.
We recognize that it is difficult to find ways to keep things running in times of disruption. As the situation continues to develop, and new guidelines are coming out, it can be difficult to find a path to continuing business operations. It can be confusing to adjust, but there are steps that can be taken to protect people while continuing to function as an organization.
What we are doing
We have systems in place that allow our employees to do 100% of their jobs from home. We are also able to work remotely for our clients, keeping their business operations running smoothly while not having to work in-house on their systems. By having our systems already set up in the cloud, the transition to working completely remotely will hopefully be seamless. Short of a total infrastructure failure, we remain able to bring our best for our partners and clients.
How we can help
If you are having trouble keeping your business running remotely, we are here to help. We have years of experience with setting up remote systems and can enable you to keep operating throughout the outbreak. Whether it be setting up your employees to work remotely or making sure you have proper disaster recovery systems in place, we can help you to keep your business running.
Times like these can be scary, but it’s important to remember not to panic. While we take precautions and do our best to keep things under control, our businesses can continue to thrive if we take necessary steps.
As we adapt and transition to a new way of doing things for a while, we at XS will continue to do our best to deliver consistent, quality work to our clients and partners. We thank all of you for your trust in us. We are ready and willing to help in any way we can.