Xcellerated Solutions LLC (XS) has over 13 years’ experience implementing, integrating, and customizing BatchMaster for various clients. Our understanding of BatchMaster and the needs of our clients’ other ERP component systems allows us to add significant value to any installation.
Although BatchMaster doesn’t typically use a VAR channel (they sell directly from the manufacturer), XS has positioned itself uniquely as a premier US-based BatchMaster support organization. Our consultants are better than BatchMaster’s support staff at quickly troubleshooting and fixing problem data scenarios. Our consultants and developers have deep experience with both BatchMaster’s databases and external systems–XS understands your manufacturing business from every angle, we and can help you overcome the limitations in BatchMaster’s capabilities.
XS has developed hundreds of reports and many custom integrations between BatchMaster and external ERP systems. For example, our custom QuickBooks Integrator solutions provides hands-off, FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE, automated integration options that requires no user intervention. XS also built custom Sage 500 and Acumatica integrations, and can modify and customize any of the other available BatchMaster ERP integration processes as well (SAP Business One, Microsoft Dynamics GP, Sage 100 & 300, etc.)
XS has been supporting BatchMaster users for over 13 years and has a staff that can enable your company with relevant training, troubleshooting, customization, integration, and strategic planning. Whether your organization is new to BatchMaster or you need some extra assistance with a mature system, we can help.
XS provides an EXPERT option for BatchMaster Implementation, Support, and Customization:
- Lower-cost alternative than BatchMaster corporate support and professional services
- Onsite assistance available
- Expert consultants who understand the unique needs of your business
- Ability to automate, customize, and integrate BatchMaster with:
- EDI Processors
- Accounting and CRM Systems
- E-Commerce Websites
- Warehouse Management Systems (WMS)
- Mobile Apps
- Internal Databases
- Management Reports
- Third-Party Systems
- Database administration and planning
- BatchMaster screen and report customization (Crystal Reports, Excel, Access, etc.)
- BI (Business Intelligence) and Excel Pivot Table development
- Specialty Inventory Count services (overcome limitations of BatchMaster’s Inventory Count re-import process)
BatchMaster Technology Summary
- SQL Server: Highly scalable, customizable, and integrable using native SQL technologies and connectors—all data objects can be reused (API Style) to leverage validations, custom logic, and rapid development. All history can be mined using any SQL Server-compatible or ODBC-based application.
- Microsoft .NET and VB Client: User interface software can be installed on individual PC or on a Remote Desktop server environment.
- Crystal Reports is used for all system-generated reports.
- Security: SQL Server, Integrated Login (Windows)
- XS has vast experience with customizations, integrations, and custom data analysis and imports. (If you would like to view a detailed list of customization and integration projects previously completed for BatchMaster, you can request one through the button below)
- Lab & Formulation
- Packaging Bill of Materials (BOM)
- Batch Production
- Quality Control
- Product Costing
- Product Costing
- Planning & Scheduling
- Mobile Warehousing
- Xerox DocuShare Integration (Customers, Orders, Vendors, Purchase Orders)
- Advanced Inventory Management
- Microsoft Exchange Shipment Scheduling
- Management Reporting with KPI’s
- EDI Integrator
- ERP Integrator (QuickBooks, Acumatica, Sage 500)
- Personal Care & Cosmetics
- Food and Beverage
- Paints and Coatings
- Cannabis, CBD, & Hemp
- BatchMaster has a strong industry focus on Process Manufacturing—it does it well
- Open Database with highly-integratability
- Proven Stability
- Strong Accounting-level integrations available